Dean is a Principal at HBKS Wealth Advisors and a Senior Financial Advisor. He has been practicing for over 25 years. He works closely with families helping them plan for their long-term financial objectives, manage their financial assets effectively and preserve their wealth for future generations. Dean also leads the HBKS Wealth Advisors' Retirement Plan Unit working with most of the firm’s corporate and institutional clients sponsoring qualified retirement plans. During his tenure at HBKS Wealth Advisors, Dean has served as the firm’s Chief Operating Officer as well as HBKS Wealth Advisors’ Chief Compliance Officer.
Personally, Dean and his wife Monica and son Dominick love Southwest Florida and enjoying all that our community has to offer. They also maintain strong ties to their hometown, Erie, PA and return frequently to visit family and friends. Dean and Monica are active in the community and support a number of causes including having recently chaired the 2015 Signature Chef’s Auction for the March of Dimes and are volunteers and donors for the Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- BS Degree in Finance and Economics, Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANS SPECIALIST Certification
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™ Certification
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- President, The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
- Member, The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, Executive Roundtable
- Member, The Financial Planning Association of Southwest Florida
- Board Chair, The Southwest Coast Division of the March of Dimes
- President, Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Advisory Board for the Lee Memorial Health System Foundation’s Impact Initiative
- Member, Investment Council for the Lee Memorial Health System
- Member, Cape Coral Community Foundation Investment Committee
- Co-chair, 2015 Signature Chef’s Auction for the March of Dimes, Southwest Coast Division